Monday, January 13, 2014

The Flare-up Adventures

The Adventure started Friday evening when I was taken suddenly into this wonderful world full of different universes with aliens from all over time and space. I was traveling with this man (really really hot man) in a bow tie. He called himself the doctor, not just any doctor and definitely not the kind of doctor I was used to. We traveled among the stars to the future light years and eons away. We saved a whole race of aliens and people who lived together! We then hopped back in the police box space ship and traveled back in time to save a pirate and his son from a siren. It was magical and wonderful all at the same time (shout out to Tsweezy).

I woke up Saturday morning with marks on my arms trying to comprehend what had happened the night before, but for some unknown reason I could only remember the silence.

My Saturday was less exciting. However, it was spent with my girls in New York! Hannah had her normal, "oh pay attention to me, everything is terrible, my parents don't support me" attitude. Marnie was trying to get over Charlie, but then realized she loved him and had this hilariously embarrassing idea to go sing Kanye at his work party (Spoilers! They did get back together, finally!). Jessa was MIA, but when is she ever really with us anyway. And poor Shoshanna, Ray was too old for her anyway, it was about time they broke up. I ended up crashing with them in the big apple and stayed Sunday with them too. They were quite entertaining when you get them in a club dancing to Icona Pop.

By the time I got home Sunday night, I barely made it in time to walk the red carpet at the Golden Globes. I was very impressed with my girl, JLaw and her wins of the night! Tina looked hotttt as ever and I was majorly unimpressed with Brooklyn 99's wins over my girl Lena. The night took a turn when the brilliant Emma Thompson bought us a round of drinks. She was telling jokes the whole night while casually leaving her clothes places she shouldn't!

I woke up the next morning lying next to Emma Watson and Ed Sheeran, not remembering a thing that happened.
HELLOOOO British Invasion!

I had one AMAZING Weekend.

If you think that any of this is even remotely close to the truth:
1. Go see a doctor
2. Don't, please don't tell anyone that you fell for that.

This is really how my weekend went...
I was having a flare-up so I stayed in bed all weekend and watched ALL of season 6 of doctor who and both seasons 1 and 2 of HBO's Girls.

This is why I'm single.

For those of you who don't have a family member or friend with this, or who are unfamiliar with these so called, "flare-ups", let me help you out.

A flare-up is a nice way to sum up a number of events that can range from someone's knee hurting to someone being unable to move at all. Most of the time (mine always does) it starts out with a fever then progressively moves on to put me in one, well not so nice mood. And it can last for as many days as it wants to last and it comes and goes whenever it pleases. It's basically a lot of pain experienced by a person with joint swelling and stiffness.

Stayed tuned for "The Flare-up Adventures, Pt. 2", Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment