Thursday, January 9, 2014

The cliche, yet always expected introduction

I've been thinking a lot lately (which may or may not be a good thing) and I've come to the conclusion that I need to share my thoughts and feelings on living with a number of autoimmune diseases.

Scratch that.

*Overcoming a life with a number of autoimmune diseases.

Will this be some sappy feel good story that will tug at your heartstrings and change your life?
Probably not.

Will this be a depressing story that will make you feel horrible about yourself and make you want to go donate to the next charity you see?
Feel free to do so, but I don't see that as a likely outcome.

This is simply a compilation of awkward, funny, somewhat pathetic, and amusing stories of how one really weird girl (Yes, that would be me) has lived her whole life surviving and overcoming the obstacles put in her way when it comes to her health....and boys...and college...and just life in general.

Buckle your seat belts Ladies and Gents, it's gonna be one interesting adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment