Monday, June 9, 2014

You ask, I Tell

I know I've been busy a lot lately and haven't taken the time to sit down and write something for ya'll.

For that, I apologize.

However, because my blog has now been looked at over 5,000 times (THANK YOU!!!) I feel it's time for me to put the ball in your court.

No, this is not because I'm out of ideas to talk about because I literally have a sticky note on my computer filled with ideas.

This is because sometimes it's assumed that those with chronic illnesses don't like to be questioned or approached about their disease.

Now, I can't speak for everyone on this topic...
but I can tell you that I am an open book when it comes to my diseases.

I mean, I have a blog about it...on the world wide web...or chrome...or internet explorer....whatever it's called these days.

Most people would rather be questioned (genuinely not like a rude question or anything) than they would be stared at.

I think those that wonder, should ask. But they don't.
Why, you ask?
Because they are scared, think they might be rude, think that the person doesn't want to answer or might be tired of answering questions, or they might be afraid of the answers they might hear.

But, now's your chance.
Ask me whatever you want to ask me (disclaimer note: I will answer truthfully, even if it means I don't have an answer, I'll tell you that. Also, be real with your questions...I'm not afraid to answer anything as long as you aren't afraid to ask it).

If you have my number, call or text me...if you don't weeellllll I'm not putting it on here :)
If you have my email, facebook, twitter, instagram, guys I'm literally on almost every social media site...
ask me!
Do it on here by leaving a comment!

Now's your chance :)

Oh and if you have a topic that I haven't talked about, go ahead and shoot that my way too.

Look out for my next blog post, it'll have all the questions that have been asked and it'll have the answers.
NO NAMES INCLUDED, that way you don't get embarrassed or something.

So everybody has like 2 weeks.
Ready.....
Set.....
You ask, I tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment